Detecting fraud, malicious activity, recovering deleted files and understanding current technology threats is becoming increasingly important to all aspects of government and corporate business. Crosslin Technologies leverages more than 30 years of financial audit and IT consulting experience to create a full security and forensic support package. The package can aid you from initial investigating planning to data collection and analysis through litigation support.
- Computer Forensic Analysis
- Forensic Accounting
- Security Review/Audit
- Litigation Support
- Electronic Data Discovery
- Penetration Testing
- Incident Response and Incident Response Planning
- Security Awareness Training for Non-IT Personnel
- Evidence Collection
While the team is tailed to your specific needs, a typical team may consist of:
- Certified IT Security Professionals
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Litigation Support and Valuation Professionals (Accredited in Business Valuation, ABV) and (Certified Valuation Analyst, CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs)
Depending on the scope of your needs, this team can grow or shrink. For example, a large engagement may require a dedicated Project Manager or a small project may need one IT Security Professional to acquire and examine a hard drive.